Your siding is one of the most important investments you can make for your home’s exterior. Not only does it protect your home from the elements and pests, it also provides you home with an additional layer of insulation, and it is very important for your home’s curb appeal. With so much to gain from installing high-quality siding, it is important to find the right material to install. A material that will protect your home, but also make it look beautiful. That’s where CertainTeed comes in.
Our team at E.M. Snow is happy to be able to offer CertainTeed’s Cedar Impressions Siding to our homeowners. Cedar wood has long been the siding material choice for the most elegant homes. However, although cedar is an exceptionally strong wood that is naturally resistant to rot, mold, and mildew, it is still wood, and will eventually degrade. That’s why CertainTeed has created a way for homeowners to enjoy the aesthetic charm of natural cedar wood siding without the maintenance issues; Cedar Impressions. Learn about the benefits and features that Cedar Impressions provides below:
Features of Cedar Impressions:
- CertainTeed’s PanelThermometer: Cedar Impressions shingles come with a temperature installation system that measures the temperature of the shingle at installation in order to inform the installer how the shingles should be spaced to account for any expanding or shrinking of the siding. This ensures that the shingles are installed correctly each time!
- True Texture Finish: Designed to withstand hurricane-force winds, protecting your home from those windy Massachusetts days
- Low Maintenance Free: Cedar Impressions shingles never need to be painted and they are nearly maintenance free. Like vinyl siding, the most maintenance you will likely need to do is cleaning off your siding with soap and water on occasion to prevent damage from dirt and grime.
- Aesthetics: Cedar Impressions look fantastic, with a natural cedar wood look that homeowners love and instantly boosts your home’s curb appeal!
- Durable: Cedar Impressions shingles are made from a polymer that makes them impervious to the issues that destroy regular cedar wood shingles over time, such as rot, mold, warping, and cupping.
Interested in seeing what Cedar Impressions Shingles look like? Take a look at the color options CertainTeed offers below: